Stay in Wipro

I have been working at Wipro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people in Wipro company

Cons

HR is not transparent enough

Other Employee Reviews for Wipro

1. Does not respect Employees

Pros

The policy of the Wipro exit team makes me see no pros in the company

Cons

When a Employee travels to onsite, Wipro gets signature in a document that says the employee must give 2 months notice in onsite and/or pay around 10,000$ to Wipro. Giving 2 months notice is rarely possible in onsite. If the employee exits with 2/3 weeks of notice the employee doesnt get Experience and Relieving letters even after serving 5+ years in Wipro. Wipro does not respect the service of the employee. Even after paying 10000$ Wipro does not give away the Experience and Relieving letters as such. What is the policy of Wipro? Is it that if an Employee exits they are not allowed to get the Experience and Relieving letter? Can a company torture the ex-Employees like this just because they exit Wipro? This company has very bad attitude towards Employees who exit. There are many employees who have not got their experience letters. Wipro does not take of its employees also by giving the least salary to its employees. Do you want to join such a company? Think!!!

They don't obey US Tax Law

Former Employee - IT Security Consultant in Richfield, MN
    Former Employee - IT Security Consultant in Richfield, MN

I worked at Wipro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary was decent for my role

Cons

When I finally left the company they took me to court for over paying my salary, when they actually underpaid since they screwed up my deductions and benefits. They were supposed to match my 401k but only pay out quarterly. When I left the company they didn't match my 401k for the last quarter I was employed at Wipro. Don't take a job with Wipro what ever the cost. You'll end up regretting it in the first month like I did when they deducted $2000 for my payroll for someone else's FHA account, (Never recovered).