There are newer employer reviews for Wipro

It was a smooth journey to kick start my career

I worked at Wipro

Pros

Employee friendly
Secured Job
Safe for Women Employees

Cons

I have nothing to comment on this as I was satisfied leading a balanced career and personal life

Great going !

reviews filtered by
  1. good

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Wipro full-time (more than a year)

Pros

learning and development,salary is ok

Cons

management is not at all good nd hr policy is bad too

2. Non Employee Friendly Company - Highly Dissatisfied !

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Wipro full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Please join Wipro only if you don’t get job anywhere in this world and your livelihood is challenged. Mostly you won’t get your variable pay. Variable pay linked to your account where you are working. You can get only if your project is profitable otherwise strict No No. More than 75% of the project not getting variable pay and only a few accounts getting 100% or more. It is absolutely cost saving measure. Even though you work hard and your account is not performing well l then you will get Rs. 0 as your quarterly variable pay. I am victim of this formula and I got Rs.0 for my Q3. I don’t have any control on revenue, but still I have to loose my variable pay which is completely not acceptable.

Cons

It is one of the worst software companies in India . Their policy is to hire and fire. HR team is too smart and do over action. Resource management is under performance team in Wipro. They don’t show relevant projects to the resource who are contractual staff. Just show a project in the name of showing project after that they don’t bother about you even you stir around them. Next the notorious team so called HR team will come into picture and force to put down papers with black mail stunt. If you don’t resign by yourself by next Friday, we will terminate and you don’t get any benefits. If you put papers by yourself you get 2 months salary. HR team should be sacked from Wipro. One important point, always Indian is Wipro, an Indian company only with NO values. Hence don’t join in Wipro (Freshers and Experienced)

Be employee centric. Don't always act like a blood sucking parasite. There can be priorities with people which can be more important. You all act like ring masters who work in a circus and are meant to train animals at any cost. You will loose your job someday if you keep risking others job to save yours. There is an end to evil, always!

There are newer employer reviews for Wipro