Wipro
3.1 of 5 3,959 reviews
www.wipro.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Good company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsGood for freshers and campus joinees, good work life balance, friendly environment, employee friendly policies. Good infrastructure and good facilities.

ConsEverything depends on manager, should be very lucky to be placed in good projects and to have good manager. More process oriented and lot of paper work involved in everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould focus on long term goals.

Nice company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wipro full-time

Pros: Everything Dee,s to be working fine Cons: Nothing seems to be really worse here Advice to Senior Management: Jiyo aur jeene do Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Low quality delivery/ lack of commitment to the client

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Wipro full-time

Pros: 1. If you are NOT looking for career growth and want a place to take a break and… Cons: 1. Is NOT a consulting company, not even the consulting services arm that they claim to have. 2. Sales people will say anything and quote a… Advice to Senior Management: Please do not market yourself as something that you are not to potential employees as well as clients. It is only a matter of time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wipro.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wipro CEO T. K. Kurien. All reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees.