Wipro
3.1 of 5 3,530 reviews
www.wipro.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Meaningless performance incentives

Onsite Program Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Wipro

ProsGrowth oriented and aggressive attitude. These people want to expand and make money, so if you are interested in fast growth, Wipro is a great place to go.

ConsSalary is based on your visa status. So if you are on L-1 visa, then you are bonded labor and would end up getting paid atleast 10k less than H1 visa holders. Considering that you would not have a personal life left after all the onsite-offshore coordination calls done after 9pm, there is neither respect nor reward.

turnover will be killer

Boston, MA

I have been working at Wipro

Pros: Good delivery team, Good people to work with, Good pre-sales… Cons: Lot of layers, created unneccesary virtual organizations to satisfy egos… Advice to Senior Management: Need to focus on employee retention and improve the HR… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good employer but now loosing focus

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Wipro

Pros: Opportunity to grow. Excellent Training. Opportunities to work in multiple industry verticals Cons: Equal work equal pay is not followed. Progression nomination policy… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on employee retention Check cost leakage Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wipro.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wipro CEO T. K. Kurien. All reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees.