Wireless Generation, Inc.

www.wirelessgeneration.com
  www.wirelessgeneration.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Generation, Inc.

An overall awesome experience

Former Employee - QA Engineering Intern in Brooklyn, NY
Former Employee - QA Engineering Intern in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Wireless Generation, Inc. as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome Location. Really amazing people, some of the brightest I've ever worked with. I learned so much there it's unimaginable. WGEN treats their employees incredibly well and the atmosphere and energy is very positive and productive. Wireless will bring out the absolute best developer in you because they give you all the tools and incentives you need to make it as easy as possible at writing the most elegant, beautiful code you can. You build cutting-edge technology USING cutting-edge technologies and all of your coworkers are geniuses to boot. Not to mention the location (Dumbo) is UNBELIEVABLE nicer than Tribeca and has a ton of amazing shops, restaurants, and bars. Overall an incredible company to work for.

Cons

The culture is a bit stagnant, or "corporate", at times, but that's expected in a company of that size and it's certainly not like that ALL the time.

Culture is not something that can be taught in a presentation. Give your employees an awesome work environment and the culture will manifest itself.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Generation, Inc. (View Most Recent)

If you are going to work in the HR department do your homework on who is in charge before accepting an offer.

Former Employee - Human Resources in Brooklyn, NY
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Wireless Generation, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is doing great things with bringing technology and education together.

Cons

This was the worst micro management and hostile treatment I have ever experienced. Has a very bad reputation in the local market for high turnover in HR/Recruiting.

C level executives need to investigate on what the real reason is for everyone leaving.

Was with company for a long time... until one person didn't want me on the team... so I was out

Former Employee - Various in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Various in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Wireless Generation, Inc. full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Pleasant surroundings and co-workers. Nice place to go to work.

Cons

Young company, young management. Has little to no tolerance for middle aged employees.
    Too many unqualified/untrained "chiefs"

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Generation, Inc.