Wireless Generation, Inc.

www.wirelessgeneration.com

Terrible leadership = disorganization and poor morale

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Brooklyn, NY

ProsFriendly and talented co-workers, working in education, DUMBO location, free coffee and soft drinks, usually very little pressure to get things done.

ConsIT ops was incredibly mis-managed. Lots of broken processes and questioning them just makes you a target for the petty leads. Morale was absolutely terrible and most of the good people have moved on to greener pastures. Very little career growth and you reach the top of your career path in about a year. If you do take a job here, try to get everything in writing up front. They will make promises of bonuses, promotions, and in my case green card sponsorship but won't keep their word. As I was leaving they again offered all of these things to me and more, but at that point it was way too little, way too late.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a serious look at why people are leaving. There have been employee surveys and many exit interviews for you to learn from.

Great company littered with some bad tenured management.

Project Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Wireless Generation, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company truly cares about innovating education. It is pretty… Cons: Management is iffy. There are bad product managers and some good ones. Often times bad ones are there for a very long time… Advice to Senior Management: Higher-level executive managers should employ feedback policies across the board, and 360 feedbacks. Managers with very bad behavior ruining… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Software Developer

Software Developer (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Wireless Generation, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly environment, relative flexible work time. Cons: Salary is not high. Job is boring after one year. More

There are newer reviews on Wireless Generation, Inc..

Worked for Wireless Generation, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!