Wireless Vision

www.wirelessvision.com
  www.wirelessvision.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

A dynamic growing company with a family feel

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Wireless Vision cultivates a family atmosphere with a low reach to leadership. The company encourages new ideas and perspectives as well as the ability to persue side projects and intiatives. The company does an amazing job at recognizing their employees and has a heavy focus on internal employee development. The compenstation is generous and it seems they are always looking for ways to give back to their employees.

Cons

The company is in a rapid growth stage which requires a lot of quick changes. This dynamic atmosphere requires an individual who embraces change and is able to grow with it.

Continue to recognize, and develop within. The current culture is eager to perform and better themselves and these two areas are crucial to continue to increase performance and results.

95 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Don't let a great opportunity pass you by...

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is the true definition of a family. I am blessed to work for a company where I can honestly say that not only my immediate supervisor but other managers, directors, and owners are committed to my personal success. As a former T-Mobile corporate employee working at WV is just like working for corporate with more of a family feel. This company is extremely organized and tight in both the front and back of the house. I was a initially unsure of working for a branded partner and what that looks like, but joining this company is easily the best working decision I have ever made.

Cons

All previous cons have been addressed. Every quarter the company asks the team members to fill out an anonymous survey about the company. Will confidence I can say that the company has made it a point to address the concerns of the employees. Employee development was a concern, the company responded by creating WV University and the Georgia market is currently creating a rep level development plan to build the internal bench. Another concern was recognition. The company has created the Vision Club for top performers and will result in a trip paid for by the company. Recognition walls are in every store, certificates are made monthly for specific metrics, and suggestion boxes are in each location to encourage associates to have a voice when they choose to remain anonymous. I have never worked for a company that has asked for employees opinions and have responded so quickly to the needs of their staff.

1. Thank you for the Pulse Action survey and responding so quickly.
    2. I appreciate the investment that has been made in my personal success
    3. More importantly I appreciate the performance reviews, feedback, and constructive criticism that is helping me grow as a manager and with the company.

Hard work, OK money, NO recognition unless you are a upper-management Butt kisser

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Convenient Retail Hours
    - Overtime is approved if your store is short staffed or willing to goto another store to help
    - Decent discounts ie. Rate plan, accessories.
    - Depending on the location the sales staff gets along and doesn't "Snake" sales
    - Charitable fund raisers and donations.
    - Sales contests

Cons

- NO WORK / LIFE balance
    - ever changing commission structure, not for the better every time. each time everyone gets pay cuts.
    - Cold calling customers with little to no return with these calls
    - Communication between upper management and front line sales staff is poor
    - Trainings are a joke
    - Most store managers have no back bone and stick up for employees (Mine has but I have friends at other stores that say their bosses do not stick up for them)
    - No consistent operational policies in place (each store files paperwork different from eachother)
    - Hiring new employees takes too long
    - Not much room to advance in the company

Please listen more to the employees more than just listening to one or two things

Wireless Vision Response

Oct 9, 2013Regional HRM

We would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns in detail one on one to get a better understanding of your concerns and work towards resolution. Please feel free to contact Jeff Simon Director ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision