There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

A dynamic growing company with a family feel

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wireless Vision cultivates a family atmosphere with a low reach to leadership. The company encourages new ideas and perspectives as well as the ability to persue side projects and intiatives. The company does an amazing job at recognizing their employees and has a heavy focus on internal employee development. The compenstation is generous and it seems they are always looking for ways to give back to their employees.

Cons

The company is in a rapid growth stage which requires a lot of quick changes. This dynamic atmosphere requires an individual who embraces change and is able to grow with it.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize, and develop within. The current culture is eager to perform and better themselves and these two areas are crucial to continue to increase performance and results.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with WV for over 4 years now. I have to say that this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. They make us feel like a family. They make us fell part of something, from the CEO all the way down to the floor. The company meeting's are always a blast and they know how to recognize and reward us. They also have the best corporate office staff anyone could ask for. they are all very friendly and help out with anything we need,

Cons

I can not say anything bad really. I know they have gone through some commision changes over the past few years but in reality they have been for the better. our ceo makes changes to benefit us and make us work smarter. As tmo makes changes wv has to as well and we respect that.

Advice to Management

Thanks for always taking care of us.

E.C.P.G. (Excellence Consistency Profitability Growth)

Current Employee - Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I highly recommend the services of Wireless Vision T-Mobiles largest partner in. We do an excellent job revolutionizing the way people react with our products and raising expectations of how it can be done. Our strong commitment to technology drives positive change, while remaining punctual and offering the most competitive rates. Our colleagues are smart and determined, sharing common goals and visions for the company we praise. We retain some of the brightest minds in the industry and believe each individual plays an important role. The Wireless Vision Company and CEO, Saber Ammori, understand the importance of individual contribution and of continuous development and training. We’re proud to continue being recognized for our efforts and take privilege in serving our customers.

Cons

WV keeps decisions very consistent. When there is an event that is not is the favor of their people WV makes the change happen.

Advice to Management

Get more referrals from current staff, keep getting better. Thank you for all you do WV!