There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

I absolutely loved working here and would come back in a heartbeat if they would let me.

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate
Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was a top performer in their stores making more than half the revenue for my store most months, always in the top 10 in my market and received awards and bonuses my very first month there. knew pretty much everyone in the city I worked in. I was able to gain repeat customers and had people coming in to see me all the time.

There was room for advancement, I was treated very well and I felt valued in the store in which I worked. My manager was showing me the ropes for management when I left.

Cons

I had to quit because the amount of money I needed didn't seem obtainable when they introduced a new commission structure a few years back. It seemed that even if I worked as hard as I had been (read above, I had been working VERY hard), I wouldn't have made nearly as much money. I really should have just stuck with it.

Advice to Management

Introduce commission structure changes more in advance and keep hiring AWESOME people.

Wireless Vision Response

Sep 27, 2013Regional HRM

Thank you for your kind words about Wireless Vision and it's great to hear about your positive experience with the company. Our commission structure only changes when how TMO pays us changes. We do ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. Mixed Messages and reactionary leadership.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Affiliation with large company (T-Mobile) Charitable, Friendly Environment

Cons

Micromanaging, mixed messages, poor work-life balance (salaried employees work 50+) egocentric corporate office.

Advice to Management

Simplify your leadership model, value the people, and align yourself with T-Mobile instead of going against the grain. Being a "Sales organization" does not necessarily mean that behaviors aren't important.

2. Fast-Paced, Challenging Sales Environment

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can contribute to the company's success, This company is fast-paced and performance-based. If you are a sales & service focused team player, this is the company for you.

Cons

Things happen fast, you must navigate through change quickly.