Wireless Vision

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Store Manager

Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great place to learn and grow and build a career with good income and growth for the future in a company that is growing and expanding.

Cons

can be long hours at times

stay the current path continue to invest in strong people and solid structure.

Nov 11, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working on enhancing of our managers work life balance.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Retail Store Manager

I worked at Wireless Vision

Pros

They have very competitive pay, multiple audits and tons of operational procedures. Upper management used to be very caring to their employees.

Cons

They just brought in new VP and now new middle management recruited from Best Buy. They were in the process of losing their jobs. They come to WV to clean house and brought their recruits with them. They manage using fear and intimidation. The new management sets you with an unrealistic goal on a Final Warning.

The HR corrective action procedures are inconsistent and never the same. Some managers were allowed to step down for more training. Others, were terminated instead of being given the training or support they needed.

Poor performance should never be managed with fear and intimidation. It should never be made personal...and never ever should someone be told it's all their fault.

There always opportunities for improvement and ways to coach people up or out. Please reevaluate the middle management brought in from Best Buy. The working conditions of fear and intimidation make a very scared and fearful work environment, bordering on mental cruelty.

Dec 23, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to express your personal feelings about Wireless Vision. Wireless Vision remains true to its mission statement, values and culture. We have recently hired new leaders ... More

WV is def the place to be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have never worked for a company with such an amazing values. Higher management cares so much about their people. Even though its a large company, it still has a family feel which I love. The owners want everyone to succeed because they know without their people, they wouldn't be where they are at today. They are humble and lead with passion and integrity. I recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

The only con for my position would be development and also if I wanted to relocate.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Nov 11, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for being apart of the WV Family! We are currently working on enhancing our development programs from the Retail Sales Associate to the Market Manager level.

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision