Wireless Vision

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Store Manager

Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great place to learn and grow and build a career with good income and growth for the future in a company that is growing and expanding.

Cons

can be long hours at times

stay the current path continue to invest in strong people and solid structure.

Nov 11, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working on enhancing of our managers work life balance.

99 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Retail Store Manager

I worked at Wireless Vision

Pros

They have very competitive pay, multiple audits and tons of operational procedures. Upper management used to be very caring to their employees.

Cons

They just brought in new VP and now new middle management recruited from Best Buy. They were in the process of losing their jobs. They come to WV to clean house and brought their recruits with them. They manage using fear and intimidation. The new management sets you with an unrealistic goal on a Final Warning.

The HR corrective action procedures are inconsistent and never the same. Some managers were allowed to step down for more training. Others, were terminated instead of being given the training or support they needed.

Poor performance should never be managed with fear and intimidation. It should never be made personal...and never ever should someone be told it's all their fault.

There always opportunities for improvement and ways to coach people up or out. Please reevaluate the middle management brought in from Best Buy. The working conditions of fear and intimidation make a very scared and fearful work environment, bordering on mental cruelty.

Dec 23, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to express your personal feelings about Wireless Vision. Wireless Vision remains true to its mission statement, values and culture. We have recently hired new leaders ... More

It is a job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Sometimes there have been changes made mid-year to benefit the employee. For example there was no PTO rollover, but the company decided to allow 40 hours to be used in the next 3 months.
    Decent medical benefits.

Cons

No extra pay for working on holidays. No holiday pay. There isn't always a quota adjustment for taking PTO.

Stack ranking report shouldn't always be the main focus, especially when someone brings in a lot of revenue/is business conscious, but is considered to be on the lower part of the list.
    Retail processes need to be streamlined to be more efficient.
    Need more social media presence.

Dec 23, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We continue to look at our associate's wish list for benefit increases/additions and holiday pay remains on the list for review. We do offer quota relief for a ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision