There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Store Manager

Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great place to learn and grow and build a career with good income and growth for the future in a company that is growing and expanding.

Cons

can be long hours at times

stay the current path continue to invest in strong people and solid structure.

Wireless Vision Response

Nov 11, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working on enhancing of our managers work life balance.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

I plan to spend the rest of my career with Wireless Vision

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Berkley, MI
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Berkley, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Wireless Vision is a family owned an operated company that treats it's employees as valued parts of the sucess story. Every interaction ive had has been positive and geared towards my ultimate happiness and success in the workplace. They do a quarterly "pulse check" to gain insight and feedback from the frontline and take immediate action to make the atmosphere and culture a more positive one for all parties invloved.

Cons

Because it is a small company the benefits are a little bit more expensive but they have drastically lowered the cost of insurance every year as best they can based on employee feedback. We only get 2 weeks paid time off per year to start but the longer you are with the company the more vacation time you can earn.

keep valuing your people and continue listening to the field!

My experience at WV left me wanting to have a sit down with the CEO who is probably the only person still genuine left.

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working along with my peers to achieve the objectives has been very fulfilling. The lateral team that I have had the great pleasure of working along side of has really been a high point in my time here. We share a common vision of what the truth is concerning the future of our company and have worked tirelessly to achieve our shared objective, to grow the business.

Cons

Working for and along with my superiors and support staff has left me tragically disappointed and greatly dissatisfied. The Best Buy Winds have recently blown our way and former Best Buy employees now fill positions throughout our ranks at every level. What is interesting is most of the former BB folks were let go or forced to take demotions within BB, which caused them to leave, and pursue the means needed to infiltrate into our company, which for all intents and purposes, has the potential to really shine. Once WV let one in it seems overnight they have begun to duplicate and disseminate into our culture and onto our teams almost like a virus attacking a host. Unfortunately the messaging they have brought with them is one of consistent fear, intimidation, and incompetence.

Let's face it, in the wireless industry things are bound to change often, people will come and go, the products will evolve, and there will always be an opportunity for a sale. The challenge is that our very culture, one built on values of integrity, teamwork, and a positive winning atmosphere, has been replaced through these infiltrators with lies, exploitation, and manipulation.

Just to highlight in a few words the major focuses of the cons of WV: Middle Management is an embarrassment to the sales culture we have created over the years, the truth has been been confined to whisperings around the water cooler while lies of a better tomorrow without real information circulate and prevail across all sections of the business, and our attrition is higher now than at any other time in our history and continuing to increase across all levels, hence the recruiting videos on the right of your screen. And yes the current sales goal structure is as another reviewer stated, arbitrary.

There are so many things that could be said here and inasmuch as I feel it is needed that proper reviews of this company take place, that have not been inflated and convoluted by the keystrokes of interns stationed in the tiny cubicles of the offices of Detroit (HQ), I digress with the understanding that in the reviews above and below you will find information that I think if digested through the throat of intuition can be properly understood and stand as a firm warning to the happy and eager job seeker.

To the HR staff, who diligently keep watch over any commentary here which you feel damages your ability to conjure up lies for the purpose of manipulating recruits into blindly signing into this situation, save your copied and pasted feedback regarding how much you care, and your references of contacting WV's newest headhunters for a lesser foe, one who I am sure would be appreciative of your sweet lies and fables from your warped reality. This is my Pulse Check, this is my hotline, this is my feedback.

Wireless Vision Response

Dec 2, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to express your personal feelings about Wireless Vision. Wireless Vision remains true to its mission statement, values and culture. We have recently hired new leaders ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision