Wireless Vision

www.wirelessvision.com

Great work environment!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  Wichita, KS
Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision part-time for less than a year

Pros

a good close working relationship with senior management makes it feel as if you are more than just another employee. Recruiting process was easy and simple. Recruiter helped me greatly along the way to help me understand the company and where I would fit as a team.

Cons

No complaints so far. Very satisfied.

Dec 30, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! WV is committed to our open door policy and keeping all lines of communication open with our teams.

Other Reviews for Wireless Vision

Great company with great leadership!

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family oriented company, fun & fast paced, great leadership, amazing sales incentives, great benefits & compensation...There have been several management changes during the last few months at Wireless Vision but I am very optimistic about the future of WV as well my growth within the company. The level of accountability recently has been increased therefore causing our market to grow tremendously. The commission structure at Wireless Vision is very competitve & top performers are compensated for their effort. Goals are determied based on projected traffic and conversion rates. Leadership is great about giving back to the employees & utilizes programs such as Difference Makers, Vision Club, etc. There is a clear company wide vision. Leaders are constantly providing feedback!

Cons

Work/life balance can be challenging at times,

Provide consistent plans for development & discipline

Dec 26, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We have been working on continuing to streamline our processes and improve our developmental ... More

A Great Environment to Work and Grow

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently started with Wireless Vision and I can't be happier with my decision to join the team. The companies values of promoting a great customer and employee experience to achieve desired results align directly with mine.

I had a great on-boarding experience which consists of a 4 week program. The first 2 weeks is a class room setting where you learn about the company, its culture and various selling strategies. The next 2 weeks are really hands on with current employees from various locations that have been chosen to help with training. As a Manager, the final week is shadowing another Manager and really learning about the various day to day processes I would be responsible for. When I eventually got my own store, I felt prepared for the operational responsibility and the companies sales strategies.

During the training process, I was also able to build a huge network so I never run into an issue that I can't get an answer for. I was told coming into the company that it was really close knit, and that has definitely been validated. I look forward to contributing to this team and helping the St. Louis Market take off!

Cons

I haven't run into any cons.

I love the culture and close knit family atmosphere you have created with the company. Keep it up!

Dec 30, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Welcome again to the Wireless Vision Family!!!! We wish you the best of luck in your career at Wireless Vision!!

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision.

Worked for Wireless Vision? Contribute to the Community!