Wireless Vision

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

A Great Environment to Work and Grow

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I recently started with Wireless Vision and I can't be happier with my decision to join the team. The companies values of promoting a great customer and employee experience to achieve desired results align directly with mine.

I had a great on-boarding experience which consists of a 4 week program. The first 2 weeks is a class room setting where you learn about the company, its culture and various selling strategies. The next 2 weeks are really hands on with current employees from various locations that have been chosen to help with training. As a Manager, the final week is shadowing another Manager and really learning about the various day to day processes I would be responsible for. When I eventually got my own store, I felt prepared for the operational responsibility and the companies sales strategies.

During the training process, I was also able to build a huge network so I never run into an issue that I can't get an answer for. I was told coming into the company that it was really close knit, and that has definitely been validated. I look forward to contributing to this team and helping the St. Louis Market take off!

Cons

I haven't run into any cons.

I love the culture and close knit family atmosphere you have created with the company. Keep it up!

Dec 30, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Welcome again to the Wireless Vision Family!!!! We wish you the best of luck in your career at Wireless Vision!!

98 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Best company I have worked for by far!

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Family oriented, culture driven, high energy, fast paced, development of people. It's a people company that values it's employees.

Cons

The development plan is dependent on the leaders perspective. Qualified individuals are passed up for opportunities when new leadership takes over.

Have a clear development plan for current employees that have put hearts and lives into the company. They will appreciate it.

Dec 23, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! This is great feedback and is aligned with other associates feedback that has been shared. We are currently working on our career development ... More

Fear of losing your and crazy goals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay sometimes. People I work with are great and Managers are good. Old Market Manager was great to work for.

Cons

crazy goals and fear of losing my job. We got a new market manager and he started threatening our jobs from day one. Hard to work when you're in fear of losing your job. No work life balance. No holiday pay. New hours suck. Should be open based on area you are in.

Come up with goals that reflexs history of the store. If a store doesn't hit store goals one month maybe you shouldn't give them a higher goal the next month. If you make money one month they will change your goals so your won't make money next time.

Dec 23, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. We understand at the holiday time the extended store hours and additional hours do impact our team. However, this is only ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision