Amazing Company

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company cares about employees. Access to executives without having to feel afraid. Company listens to employees and will make changes based on employee feedback.

Cons

Lack of opportunity in certain geographic areas.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work by putting employees first. People powered, profit driven!

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your great feedback and experience at Wireless Vision! We do have limitations for advancement based on geographic areas and ability to not relocate. However, we can always ... More

reviews filtered by

Facts not opinions!

Current Employee - RSA in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - RSA in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paychecks were received on time.

Cons

Facts: I'm a college graduate. Over a 3 year span with this company I've consistently made less each year (gross). Management has changed regimes 5 times (new market manager, new figure heads), not including change in direct management over 4 times. A decay rate ( up to 30% of your paycheck deducted) was implemented for customer returns percentage (new activations, sold/returned), as well as a 6 month charge back. The decay rate tax was implemented 2012-2013. Significant commission restructures, ( annually ) lowering amount of money made and raising quota. Constant understaffing, not hiring for advanced positions from within, lack of corrective actions involving poor leadership (human resources refers your issues back to market manager in turn constructive criticism is manifested in fear of losing job an or extra duties implemented). Their company motto is 100 percent accountability, 0 excuses ( they do not follow their own motto). There is a solution to every problem, they are not analyzing problems, rather than working current skilled workers out. This company will continue to bleed out skilled workers based upon lower wages as well as commission and increased duties. I worked for a fortune 500 company previously similar in methods and tactics, they are now extinct.

Advice to Management

Continue on your path of greed. One day you'll be the man in the painting with all the bags of money on his mantle, old and confused for you'll never tastes the fruits of what life is supposed to be.

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

While we can appreciate your perception of the "facts" vs. opinions, there appears to be a miscommunication on multiple items listed. Fact is that commission structures have changed over the years ... More

Sliding down into the muck

Former Employee - Former Lead Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Former Lead Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time

Pros

Only good thing I can say is during my time here is I worked with some (keyword "some") great people and store level management has been run very smooth and steady.

Cons

...but from what I've heard about the circus it must be up in Detroit, I can only imagine how high the incompetence runs the further you go up the ladder. I actually met Saber the CEO once at a company party, and he was very nice, so I kinda feel bad for the guy now. Note I said at a company event, this was a while ago, the axing of the "fun" budget was one of the first things to be implemented under the "new regime". You can only squeeze your employees for more revenue and crap sold to customers they don't need and reduce their pay so many times (which I'm sure will continue to the point where there's no commission at all) AND demand they stay open long hours and go to stupid pointless "training" meetings which are all set up as punishment because that's Best Buy's style. Ty for the paychecks.

Advice to Management

News flash Best Buy folks: When you consistently cut your employee's commissions on a regular basis and constantly demand we sell our customers junk they don't need for less money every month, most of your true talented sales force are going to walk out on you. I'm sure you are completely aware of this, however, and that is all part of the "plan". Get all your actual talented employees to leave and replace them with useless stiffs who are either fresh out of high school or functionally inept. I can't believe some of the tumbleweeds of idiocy I've seen blow through this company in the time I was there. What was your hiring staff thinking?

Apr 11, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to express your personal feelings about Wireless Vision. Wireless Vision remains true to its mission statement, values and culture. We have recently hired new leaders ... More