There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company cares about employees. Access to executives without having to feel afraid. Company listens to employees and will make changes based on employee feedback.

Cons

Lack of opportunity in certain geographic areas.

Keep up the good work by putting employees first. People powered, profit driven!

Wireless Vision Response

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your great feedback and experience at Wireless Vision! We do have limitations for advancement based on geographic areas and ability to not relocate. However, we can always ... More

88 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Retail Sales Associate

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paychecks are always on time

Cons

Horrible choices in Leadership- VP level down to Retail Store Manager (Best Buy Recruits Only). Promote from within, stop hiring from Best Buy.

Saber, get control of you senior management. I love your vision, but these choices in senior leadership in the past year have been terrible! You are losing excellent people to other companies! St. Louis is going to hit rock bottom and the Market will implode. We are so divided and it is starting at the Director level.

Look out for yourself.

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- commissions
    - benefits
    - learning new tech
    - flexible schedules

Cons

- unless you "brown nose" the manager(s) there really not much for advancement.
    - hiring with no retail experience managers from outside the company
    - hiring sales reps takes too long
    - when you make the company lots of money, you can get away with almost anything against policy.

I've been a customer of T-Mobile shortly after they changed over from VoiceStream and I felt that the company was great to work for from some friends that work there, which all dont work for Wireless Vision anymore. I used to love coming to work, now i feel like I'm not valued with the company. Management tells me the "your a valuable asset to the company" speech, which i fell for it. Changing the LSR job to Sales Team Lead, which is a slap in the face of all the current LSRs. HR department may respond to this and give the "standard" response to this. I have had friends that were "pushed out" of this company because they didnt agree with the store manager but was fearful to speak up for fear of termination. I informed my friends about the hotline which i have used before regarding an issue regarding my former manager. If the upper management would have noticed that long term employees that were on the radar for lots of good, then all of the sudden they are not happy at work maybe you should look at store management. In closing ive learned alot from many wonderful people in my little over 4.5 years, and i do wish those people and future employees to succeed in work and life and watch your back here.

Wireless Vision Response

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

Wireless Vision's intentions behind transitioning the LSR role into the new Sales Team Leader role and program was strictly us investing in our future leaders. We are committed to a 80% internal ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision