Wireless Vision

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company cares about employees. Access to executives without having to feel afraid. Company listens to employees and will make changes based on employee feedback.

Cons

Lack of opportunity in certain geographic areas.

Keep up the good work by putting employees first. People powered, profit driven!

Wireless Vision Response

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your great feedback and experience at Wireless Vision! We do have limitations for advancement based on geographic areas and ability to not relocate. However, we can always ... More

95 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Retail Sales Associate

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paychecks are always on time

Cons

Horrible choices in Leadership- VP level down to Retail Store Manager (Best Buy Recruits Only). Promote from within, stop hiring from Best Buy.

Saber, get control of you senior management. I love your vision, but these choices in senior leadership in the past year have been terrible! You are losing excellent people to other companies! St. Louis is going to hit rock bottom and the Market will implode. We are so divided and it is starting at the Director level.

Facts not opinions!

Current Employee - RSA in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - RSA in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paychecks were received on time.

Cons

Facts: I'm a college graduate. Over a 3 year span with this company I've consistently made less each year (gross). Management has changed regimes 5 times (new market manager, new figure heads), not including change in direct management over 4 times. A decay rate ( up to 30% of your paycheck deducted) was implemented for customer returns percentage (new activations, sold/returned), as well as a 6 month charge back. The decay rate tax was implemented 2012-2013. Significant commission restructures, ( annually ) lowering amount of money made and raising quota. Constant understaffing, not hiring for advanced positions from within, lack of corrective actions involving poor leadership (human resources refers your issues back to market manager in turn constructive criticism is manifested in fear of losing job an or extra duties implemented). Their company motto is 100 percent accountability, 0 excuses ( they do not follow their own motto). There is a solution to every problem, they are not analyzing problems, rather than working current skilled workers out. This company will continue to bleed out skilled workers based upon lower wages as well as commission and increased duties. I worked for a fortune 500 company previously similar in methods and tactics, they are now extinct.

Continue on your path of greed. One day you'll be the man in the painting with all the bags of money on his mantle, old and confused for you'll never tastes the fruits of what life is supposed to be.

Wireless Vision Response

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

While we can appreciate your perception of the "facts" vs. opinions, there appears to be a miscommunication on multiple items listed. Fact is that commission structures have changed over the years ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision