There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Everything I was promised!!!!

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After I graduated I was offered an entry level sales position with the promise of upward growth. As I performed, these opportunities continued to come. I have been with the company less then a year and have yet to be lied to. There is zero disconnect from higher level executives and line level employees. Our CEO holds, all hands conference calls every month, that allow you to engage in the business. There is also an employee advisory board that is comprised of a small number of employees from every market. I didn't think much of it, until an idea I presented was implemented changing the way employees were scored company wide. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had made that recommendation, but seeing the changes shows they are listening.

Cons

NOT A CON, JUST A CHALLENGE!!!!! In my market our manager is very demanding on performance. This is not a bad thing, but it can be challenging at times especially with area such as conversation. If you work for this company you will get paid what you are worth. Those who choose win are rewarded, while those who choose not to are making poor reviews on this site.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. This is the best company that I have yet to work for. The listening and action is the most appreciated thing I can relay as an employee.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Best Buy Employees Only

I worked at Wireless Vision

Pros

Used to have growth potential

Cons

Currently only hiring Best Buy employees because of senior management and lack of participation from CEO

Advice to Management

Worked there for nearly five years and everything is cyclical. You will see that all the effort being put into recruiting, hiring, and training Best Buy employees is only preventing you from growing. Vision has gone through this time and time again with other companies and it has never worked out. Besides, there is a reason why Best Buy Mobile is a failure.

Great company, bad communication.

Current Employee - Sales Lead in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Lead in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Future vision, adaptation to trends, base commission structure, maintaining T-mobile integrity.

Cons

Poor management and communication between top level and middle managers leading to poor in store cohesion.

Advice to Management

Improve store and district manager education.

Wireless Vision Response

May 15, 2014 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. We're always working on continuing to develop our leadership team. Increasing communication, career advancement and recognition are three of ... More