Wireless Vision

www.wirelessvision.com
  www.wirelessvision.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Everything I was promised!!!!

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros

After I graduated I was offered an entry level sales position with the promise of upward growth. As I performed, these opportunities continued to come. I have been with the company less then a year and have yet to be lied to. There is zero disconnect from higher level executives and line level employees. Our CEO holds, all hands conference calls every month, that allow you to engage in the business. There is also an employee advisory board that is comprised of a small number of employees from every market. I didn't think much of it, until an idea I presented was implemented changing the way employees were scored company wide. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had made that recommendation, but seeing the changes shows they are listening.

Cons

NOT A CON, JUST A CHALLENGE!!!!!

In my market our manager is very demanding on performance. This is not a bad thing, but it can be challenging at times especially with area such as conversation. If you work for this company you will get paid what you are worth. Those who choose win are rewarded, while those who choose not to are making poor reviews on this site.

Keep doing what you are doing. This is the best company that I have yet to work for. The listening and action is the most appreciated thing I can relay as an employee.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision (View Most Recent)

Great Executive Sales Team Leaders

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The best decision WV made was to hire Ken VP of Sales to lead the sales team. Ken has done an amazing job building a strong director of sales team and market manager team. WV is committed to internal development and will one day get to the point to where it's a realistic goal of 80% internal promotions. Over the last year I have seen so many people focused programs and investment in us.

Cons

The lack of consistency, trust and recognition

Take time to recognize your hard working associates and managers

Best Buy Employees Only

I worked at Wireless Vision

Pros

Used to have growth potential

Cons

Currently only hiring Best Buy employees because of senior management and lack of participation from CEO

Worked there for nearly five years and everything is cyclical. You will see that all the effort being put into recruiting, hiring, and training Best Buy employees is only preventing you from growing. Vision has gone through this time and time again with other companies and it has never worked out. Besides, there is a reason why Best Buy Mobile is a failure.

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

Worked for Wireless Vision? Contribute to the Community!