Wireless Vision

www.wirelessvision.com

Everything I was promised!!!!

ProsAfter I graduated I was offered an entry level sales position with the promise of upward growth. As I performed, these opportunities continued to come. I have been with the company less then a year and have yet to be lied to. There is zero disconnect from higher level executives and line level employees. Our CEO holds, all hands conference calls every month, that allow you to engage in the business. There is also an employee advisory board that is comprised of a small number of employees from every market. I didn't think much of it, until an idea I presented was implemented changing the way employees were scored company wide. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had made that recommendation, but seeing the changes shows they are listening.

ConsNOT A CON, JUST A CHALLENGE!!!!!

In my market our manager is very demanding on performance. This is not a bad thing, but it can be challenging at times especially with area such as conversation. If you work for this company you will get paid what you are worth. Those who choose win are rewarded, while those who choose not to are making poor reviews on this site.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. This is the best company that I have yet to work for. The listening and action is the most appreciated thing I can relay as an employee.

Sales

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) Calumet City, IL

I worked at Wireless Vision part-time for less than a year

Pros: Company has great benefits and has great commission opportunity Cons: The company has no communication, Wrong management, not to concerned… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers that care more about growing business than making… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Numbers, Poor Training & Drama

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros: The pros of this company from an employee stand point include great health benefits, steady income plus commission, flexible scheduling, comfortable uniforms, lunch breaks, free… Cons: On the other end, the cons of working for Wireless Vision are immaculate: Poor Training, lack of growth due to poor training (having to learn… Advice to Senior Management: Everything about how I feel is explained above. I also strongly suggest you review your stores and the people within them. The abuse going on… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wireless Vision.

Worked for Wireless Vision? Contribute to the Community!