There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Zone

Decent start in retail

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Wireless Zone full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good entry level sales job, provided good training and room to grow. they provided both technical and sales training

Cons

the job could be very stressful at times with strict deadlines and quotas, hours could also be long. there were occasionally unreasonable expectations

they have to learn to understand that sometimes even when you do everything correctly, new sales simply do not happen.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Zone (View Most Recent)

if you want a job and need a paycheck thats all this place is... your just a number

Former Employee - Customer Service
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Wireless Zone

Pros

Consistent paycheck even though its very low. You can learn about the products and gain some experience but not very much other than to hopefully jump to a better store or franchise.

Cons

horrible communication. bad advertising. no leadership. the word team does not exist with no benefits and horrible commission structure. nightmare job

get your heads out of your butts and either sell your franchise to a better owner or learn to respectfully treat employees or at the very least compensate them more than 3%-12% on a sale.

Fast Paced, Fun, Team Driven Sales Environment

I have been working at Wireless Zone

Pros

The people are great and the locally owned atmosphere creates a ton of pride and desire to hold yourself and others to the highest standard possible. Providing exceptional customer service which is unmatched by any other cellular provider or franchise is what we strive to achieve.

Cons

We are a franchise of Verizon Wireless and there is a predisposition for many to think that we are a sub par organization due to the past experiences people find from franchises in the wireless industry. This is untrue and overcoming this objective is a daily routine.

Work towards a synergistic relationship between the franchise and Verizon Wireless so the employees have an experience similar to corporate. We are held to a higher standard so more access to the systems required to do the job efficiently and effectively should be allowed.

There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Zone

Worked for Wireless Zone? Contribute to the Community!