Wireless Zone
www.wirelesszone.com Mount Kisco, 061 1 to 5 Employees

Sales

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

ProsCompany carried the #1 cellular provider so customers really liked the coverage. We were able to carry the full line up of cell phones and accessories.

ConsFelt that WZ corporate should have grown a set and stood up to Verizon corporate more. We constantly had to put up with Competing against Verizon stores on price and not having the latest phones until VZW had them first for a good 2 months. Also VZW corporate stores would bad mouth our stores telling customers that we were not REAL Verizon stores and that the customers should return their purchases to the Wireless Zone and then go to a corporate Verizon store instead.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your friends close and Verizon closer. Maybe take a lesson from Best Buy Mobile and spread the love by carrying AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon.

A fantastic working environment, rewarding work alongside an array of compelling people.

Director of Inbound Marketing (Current Employee)
    Middletown, CT

I have been working at Wireless Zone

Pros: First of all- I work in the corporate office of Automotive Technologies Inc. which is the parent company of Wireless Zone, which is a franchise.… Cons: I really can't think of any downsides. Advice to Senior Management: Like any other company, we sometimes lack in communicating. I think we've gotten better in the last year or two but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent start in retail

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Wireless Zone full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good entry level sales job, provided good training and room… Cons: the job could be very stressful at times with strict deadlines… Advice to Senior Management: they have to learn to understand that sometimes even when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wireless Zone.

Worked for Wireless Zone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wireless Zone reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Wireless Zone employees.