Wisconsin Events

www.wisconsinroadshows.com
  www.wisconsinroadshows.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wisconsin Events

The most positive, engaging, & beneficial workplace!

Current Employee - Marketing Associate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meetings: Educational, Positive, and Focused. A workplace that has Growth Opportunities. Very Team-Oriented, Results Driven, and Beneficial. Great place for college graduates to start their career and excel fast!

Cons

Not many downsides, however since there is so much teaching and training with each person sometimes not everything is done 100% correctly but mistakes need to happen in order to learn and grow.

The management team does an exceptional job with explaining why and how we do everything from an entry level stand point all the way to a management level and the advice keeps coming. Everyone in this company is here to help!

Wisconsin Events Response

Jun 11, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for positive feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your time with our company and seeing the results you desired!

8 Other Employee Reviews for Wisconsin Events (View Most Recent)

Outrageous Growth Opportunity

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time

Pros

I have never been employed somewhere in my life where the opportunity is so huge. The advice I gain every day is so rewarding. If you are a motivated, excited individual like me this is your time to shine and be a part of this team! JOIN NOW!

Cons

Time management is key and that's something I struggled with at the beginning, but the help from my co-workers was great.

Awesome learning experience

Former Employee - Marketing Associate  in  West Allis, WI
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in West Allis, WI

I worked at Wisconsin Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reason to work here is the experience. I worked here for an internship over this summer and I learned so much in the past 3 months. I had the opportunity to travel, learn marketing techniques, work with multiple product lines, and meet a ton of amazing people. Everything is so hands on and I really had the opportunity to gain real world experience to add to my resume. Also on the positives: they reimburse for gas, you get paid biweekly, team days are really fun we did laser tag and a beach day while I was there, and everyone is really happy!

Cons

I was reading some other reviews online while writing mine and it's sad to see that some people just don't understand business. In no way is this company a scam or anything close to "pyramid scheme"

Real cons of this business is that you must actually be willing to learn and apply your knowledge - if you have someone you are trying to coach and they don't want to take your advice, it can sometimes be frustrating. Also time management was huge for me because I really wanted to enjoy my summer but also gain experience so it was definitely a learning curve for me.

I loved the team days and was sad I won't be able to go to six flags!! I had a great experience and would love to come back next summer after I graduate!

There are newer employer reviews for Wisconsin Events

Worked for Wisconsin Events? Contribute to the Community!