Wisconsin Events

www.wisconsineventsinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wisconsin Events

The most positive, engaging, & beneficial workplace!

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Meetings: Educational, Positive, and Focused. A workplace that has Growth Opportunities. Very Team-Oriented, Results Driven, and Beneficial. Great place for college graduates to start their career and excel fast!

Cons

Not many downsides, however since there is so much teaching and training with each person sometimes not everything is done 100% correctly but mistakes need to happen in order to learn and grow.

The management team does an exceptional job with explaining why and how we do everything from an entry level stand point all the way to a management level and the advice keeps coming. Everyone in this company is here to help!

Wisconsin Events Response

Jun 11, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for positive feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your time with our company and seeing the results you desired!

15 Other Employee Reviews for Wisconsin Events (View Most Recent)

Goal-Oriented Professional Marketing Team

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've never seen a company where management is genuinely interested in helping each employee progress and hit their goals. In such a short time I have already gained great hands on experience and learned so much about business in general. Wisconsin Events teaches the fundamentals -- and I feel like I can take the skills and knowledge I am acquiring and enhancing everyday and apply it to any industry in the future. I love the structure and constant feedback, and am motivated to work for someone who personally practices what she preaches!

Cons

there is always MORE to learn! As soon as you master one thing it does not mean time for "cruise-control" you are always the student no matter how long you have been in the company.

Great Marketing Experience, awesome mentorship and training program

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- Exciting and productive atmosphere
    - I learned more in the 1st 2 weeks, then I did all 4 years in college studying marketing
    - I was taught a lot of useful marketing, sales, and advertising knowledge that I am continually improving on
    - My people skills are AMAZING now!
    - fast growth track, I got promoted into a Campaign Manager from entry-level in just 6 days
    - Great trainers and mentors - awesome teamwork all around
    - I get to travel and see a lot of really cool cities - perfect position if you love to travel!

Cons

- You do have to put the work in and study - it isn't just handed to you
    - time management, sometimes have to hop on conference calls after hours, or work some weekends - nothing terrible though
    - Getting to know everyone right away - our office is pretty big, so learning everyone's name and getting to know them is a small challenge

- Keep up the great incentives and bonuses-
    - I love the open communication and open-door policy, being comfortable with management is very important to a successful business!
    - Keep up challenging us in the entry-level so we can continue to grow as quickly as possible!

There are newer employer reviews for Wisconsin Events