Wisconsin Events

www.wisconsinroadshows.com

The most positive, engaging, & beneficial workplace!

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsMeetings: Educational, Positive, and Focused. A workplace that has Growth Opportunities. Very Team-Oriented, Results Driven, and Beneficial. Great place for college graduates to start their career and excel fast!

ConsNot many downsides, however since there is so much teaching and training with each person sometimes not everything is done 100% correctly but mistakes need to happen in order to learn and grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team does an exceptional job with explaining why and how we do everything from an entry level stand point all the way to a management level and the advice keeps coming. Everyone in this company is here to help!

Wisconsin Events HR Manager responded to this review

Jun 11, 2014

Thank you for positive feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your time with our company and seeing the results you desired!

Something to think about...

Events Management (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company is on busline, nice office setting, The secretary "Kayla" is very nice and welcoming. They… Cons: I'm concerned with their time management for the candidates when it comes to keeping time for an interview. I understand that companies(especially at this… Advice to Senior Management: Spread out your time more so that if your interviews last longer than expected, you have a little cushion for that next possible candidate's interview.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Scam Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wisconsin Events

Pros: Looks professional (on the outside) nice people that work there,… Cons: This place is a scam, hands down. I was told I would be interviewing for a "public relations" position. The three-part interview process had me… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wisconsin Events.

Worked for Wisconsin Events? Contribute to the Community!