Wisconsin Events

www.wisconsineventsinc.com
  www.wisconsineventsinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wisconsin Events

The most positive, engaging, & beneficial workplace!

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wisconsin Events full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Meetings: Educational, Positive, and Focused. A workplace that has Growth Opportunities. Very Team-Oriented, Results Driven, and Beneficial. Great place for college graduates to start their career and excel fast!

Cons

Not many downsides, however since there is so much teaching and training with each person sometimes not everything is done 100% correctly but mistakes need to happen in order to learn and grow.

The management team does an exceptional job with explaining why and how we do everything from an entry level stand point all the way to a management level and the advice keeps coming. Everyone in this company is here to help!

Wisconsin Events Response

Jun 11, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for positive feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your time with our company and seeing the results you desired!

13 Other Employee Reviews for Wisconsin Events (View Most Recent)

I loved the growth I saw in myself!!

Former Employee - Intern in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Intern in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Wisconsin Events full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everything I put in, I got back. I was so used to seniority based positions in my previous jobs, but here I really felt like I worked hard and got rewarded as a result. I was moved up quickly even though my position was only an internship. I learned a ton about myself personally and professionally!

Cons

I worked harder than most internships would've had me work I imagine...but I would prefer that than fetching coffee for someone

I'm coming back after I graduate for sure! So see you next year!!

I was looking for a GROWING company

I have been working at Wisconsin Events

Pros

The people is what makes this a great company to work with. I have been with many companies in the past that looked at me as $$$ or just another number. For the first time someone took the time to teach me and show me my true potential. I was looking for something that added value to my life, stability and a place where I could create a career. It's been more than I could've imagined and am forever grateful.

Cons

It's not for everyone. You have to be self managed, humble and willing to help other people.

I am very thankful for all the support and encouragement.

There are newer employer reviews for Wisconsin Events