Wishard Memorial Hospital
www.iupui.edu Indianapolis , IN

Overall - a great hospital that actually serves the under served. They don't just CLAIM they do they DO it!!

Nurse (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsProvides services to every patient equally of socio-economic standing. Has many programs offered to community however the system is flooded. As a nurse I feel like I'm doing a great job to for our patients. Many of the staff work together as a TEAM.

ConsWith the system being flooded it takes a while for patients to get seen and commonly that is a complaint. However, having the opportunity to have services is the first key. Refining is the next goal- currently being worked on.

Advice to Senior ManagementIssues always arise with different levels of management. Upper administration is understanding and really tries to help. Middle management does not always either have time or is not stating understanding of issues. Also sometimes hard to get feedback on status of issues and situations.

RN review

I have been working at Wishard Memorial Hospital

Pros: clientele from the inner city Cons: safety and lack of rules for visiting Advice to Senior Management: more positives in reviews Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The focus is on great patient care

Pharmacist (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Wishard Memorial Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Multidisciplinary approach to patient care, several opportunities for interactions with senior management, friendly staff - many have been there for years and take pride in… Cons: CPOE system and the process for updating/improving the system, education of the medical residents regarding the different IT systems at the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wishard Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Wishard Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wishard Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Wishard Memorial Hospital employees.