Witt/Kieffer
www.wittkieffer.com Oak Brook, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Just do your job and don't rock the boat

Systems Support Analyst (Former Employee)
Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Witt/Kieffer full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCompetitive salaries, good benefit package, great holiday schedule, free pop and juice for all employees, good values

ConsCertain people in Management will make life difficult for an individual if that person makes any requests that might inconvenience that individual in either the short or long term. Once that precedent is established, the employee will be ridden and given bad reviews until either resignation or dismissal.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't blindly listen to Managers criticism of their employees; seek some feedback from co-workers and/or customers before making any rash decisions.

Great Place to Work

Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Witt/Kieffer

Pros: Small company/family feeling. Assist clients who are doing extraordinary things.… Cons: Small company, so at times not a lot of room… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Witt/Kieffer.

Worked for Witt/Kieffer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Witt/Kieffer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Witt/Kieffer CEO Charles Wardell III. All reviews posted anonymously by Witt/Kieffer employees.