Wix

www.wix.com
  www.wix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wix

Wix.com is a Totally Awesome Place to Work!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company cares about it's employees. They go out of their way to make sure that we are happy and have the resources that we need to do our jobs well. They take team-building seriously and frequently there are company hosted events which allow us to get to know each other on a personal basis. Our desks come equipped with nerf guns which is a totally fun stress reliever. The company has a full kitchen in the office and they keep the fridge stocked for us! The product is really cool and getting better all the time. It is great working for a company that genuinely cares about it's employees and customers.

Cons

We take a ton of calls every day, many of the people have are unhappy or frustrated. It takes a lot of patience, a positive attitude and the ability to empathize, see a situation from a user's perspective and not take it personally if they take their frustration out on you.

Keep doing what you are doing: listening to employees and customers and fine-tuning the business based on that feedback!

30 Other Employee Reviews for Wix (View Most Recent)

My Second Family

I have been working at Wix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great team members... As a group we have a "family" feel to us. Great environment to work in that includes a full functioning kitchen, a balcony that overlooks the Mission, closely located to Bart for an easy commute, and cute dogs running around the office. Overall this company helps me get to know my own neighborhood better by providing tickets to local events, weekend hikes in our beautiful neighboring counties, and volunteer work around the city.

Interview process was like no other I've had... Group setting called a "Mixer" with interviewees and company employees hanging out and chopping it up. Casual environment and even had to attend a a social event to see how'd I'd do in a "party" environment. Interview process was actually fun (which is a first)

Cons

Walking Mission St either really early in the morning (5:30am) or later on the evening (sometimes as early as 7 or as late as 9 9:30) can be a little scary. Don't feel safe in this neighborhood.

Keep on the great work!! I love my team members, the process in which we hire fellow Wixers, and how good work is recognized and rewarded. The little things (like breakfast burritos delivered to us at our desk with our names on them every Friday) make a big difference in my every day. I actually enjoy coming to work for the first time in my professional life. Thank you.

Work Hard / Play Hard

Current Employee - Editor Team Lead in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Editor Team Lead in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are going to spend 8hrs a day, might as well spend it wisely. New challenges on a daily basis. Also, our feed back goes directly to the developers. We have the ability create change in the product we support. The projects provided are engaging and require creative thinking. The activities outside work include volunteering and teambuilding. Not just any teambuilding either. Dodgeball, building paths in Muir Woods and helping out the community.

Cons

The building's elevator doesnt work consistently. However it is on the 3rd floor and that equals free exercise.

There are newer employer reviews for Wix