Wm Morrison Supermarkets

www.morrisons.co.uk

Good part-time job for a student

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plymouth, England (UK)

ProsVery good in terms of flexible working hours in the long term, but not so helpful if there is a short term need. Senior management is excellent, very professional and competent (generally). I only work on the weekend, as a student, the work is easy and if you are with like-minded people, it can be very enjoyable. Time-and-a-half pay on a sunday! awesomes!

ConsMiddle management can very often be terrible, promotions giving to people simply not worthy of it. training can be very poor. they seem to employ absolutely anyone, this can often lead to working with people who are incompetent at their job.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe a bit picky!!!! dont simply employ anyone who applys, take advantage of students, we are smart and professional and want something good for our cv, so exploit us more instead of employing full-time staff who are utterly hopeless!

Working for Morrisons

Admin Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wm Morrison Supermarkets

Pros: Good support, opportunity to progress, recognition of talent, friendly staff, good… Cons: Hard work, may have to work overtime some times to cover other people,… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership structure is very good at morrisons, the senior tea… More

Helpful towards students

Checkout Supervisor (Current Employee) Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Wm Morrison Supermarkets part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly staff. Ability to temporarily transfer stores without much hassle. Yearly bonus a a percentage of your yearly wage. Company has high standards for its… Cons: Shortages on staff, as I am on checkouts, having a shortage of staff at key times leads to congestion at the tills and unhappy customers.… Advice to Senior Management: Managers in store could be more appreciative of the staff working efforts. General improvements… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wm Morrison Supermarkets.

Worked for Wm Morrison Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!