There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer

A good starter job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fairly good benefits, lots of PTO which you will need, casual work environment. WK is a pretty good company to work for and has lots of inside opportunities.

Cons

WK as a whole is alright but the smaller divisions are subject to frequent policy and leadership changes. Leadership is not responsive to you improving yourself, even though they say they are. Raises are not satisfactory and good employees are not appreciated.

Upper management, please evaluate your middle management, they are driving your good employees away!

reviews filtered by
  1. Right out of school, this place allowed me to grow and excel as a sales person

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Start up attitude was exciting and allowed for a motivated seller such as myself to grow, learn and capitalize on a lot of opportunity. It was and is a great product and is rewarding to work in a field that helps people receive better healthcare.

Cons

Management change during the acquisition led to a terrible sales structure and wasn't fostering an environment that would lead to success. They weren't compensating sales properly and that was leading to dissatisfaction and no identified career path for sales growth.

2. CCH tries hard

Former Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Chicago, IL

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They do try to break the monotony of phone support with "fun" cubicle activities. IT is an old company, and I give them credit for trying to change.

Cons

Supporting half complete software that only drove its clients crazy.

There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer