Wolters Kluwer

There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer

A good starter job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fairly good benefits, lots of PTO which you will need, casual work environment. WK is a pretty good company to work for and has lots of inside opportunities.

Cons

WK as a whole is alright but the smaller divisions are subject to frequent policy and leadership changes. Leadership is not responsive to you improving yourself, even though they say they are. Raises are not satisfactory and good employees are not appreciated.

Upper management, please evaluate your middle management, they are driving your good employees away!

638 Other Employee Reviews for Wolters Kluwer (View Most Recent)

Right out of school, this place allowed me to grow and excel as a sales person

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Start up attitude was exciting and allowed for a motivated seller such as myself to grow, learn and capitalize on a lot of opportunity. It was and is a great product and is rewarding to work in a field that helps people receive better healthcare.

Cons

Management change during the acquisition led to a terrible sales structure and wasn't fostering an environment that would lead to success. They weren't compensating sales properly and that was leading to dissatisfaction and no identified career path for sales growth.

I was at this company in Rome

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Wolters Kluwer as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

20 days leave means you will need it. There are a lot of good people in place at all levels but there's a fair amount of cultural favoritism, which will tend to drive away new talent for more reasons than one.

Cons

Reading the reviews in Kennessaw, I would still avoid it. This company was definitely not a good place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer