Wolters Kluwer
www.wolterskluwer.com Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands 5000+ Employees

Great people, international environment

Communications Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat mission - what Wolters Kluwer does really contributes to makng the world a better place, by helping professionals. The people are generally really professional, intelligent, and team oriented - overall nice to work with. Being part of an international organization. Focus on innovation and using the latest technologies to create the best products. Movement for growth - I have felt very supported in my career aspirations and growth. CEO Nancy McKinstry is an inspiration - she really came up from within the organization (started in sales!). Great gender diversity - 2 of 4 of the the globaldivisions are headed by women.

ConsCulture isn't consistant across business units. Internal technologies are not super streamlined and modern. Leadership programs are not yet rolled out for lower management groups - only senior execs - but this is supposed to be changing in 2013/2014.

Good compensation when you get hired

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time for more than a year

Pros: - flexible working hours - good compensation when you get hired Cons: - less salary raise than other companies offer - no career opportunities - after… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your current employees... Once they leave,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

WF Review

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good place to work at. Cons: Nothing that I can think of. More
There are newer reviews on Wolters Kluwer.

Worked for Wolters Kluwer? Contribute to the Community!

Wolters Kluwer – Why Work for Us?

Wolters Kluwer - When you have to be right ​​​ ​​Customers We serve professionals in the legal, tax, finance, and healthcare markets in over 150 countries​​ ​​Markets​ Legal, business, tax… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wolters Kluwer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wolters Kluwer CEO Nancy McKinstry. All reviews posted anonymously by Wolters Kluwer employees.