Great product

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a pleasure to work for a company that has a great product with a great mission and even better if the pay and benefits are also good.

Cons

The day-to-day politics get in the way of doing your best work or what's best for the company or customers. Limited promotion/growth opportunities within the company.

Advice to Management

Institute 360 reviews to learn more about what is going on with middle management.

Other Employee Reviews for Wolters Kluwer

1. Good pay and benefits; massive bureaucracy, no room to advance in my division"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay, excellent benefits, generous PTO policy.

Cons

I worked for a US company that was absorbed by WK, and it had the classic American company issues--petty middle management, no real advancement opportunities, and lousy office politics.

Advice to Management

Hard to advise upper management when there was none present. I think WK in general is probably a good company. The division of my subsidiary was just not right for me for the long haul. I'd work for WK again.

A lot of work, but worth the effort

Current Employee - Technical Product Manager in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Technical Product Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CCH has some of the best employees in the business. Smart, talented and dedicated employees. Decent pay and great benefits.

Cons

Upper management doesn't really seem to understand the market any more. Too many shifting priorities as executives have changed several times over the last couple of years.

Advice to Management

Don't be shy to spend money to bring the products where they need to be. We are falling behind the competition, and it shows - both in the maturity of the suite and in the amount of customer churn. Listen to your product managers as they understand the market better than anyone. Build products that delight its users. Customers pays a premium for CCH products - please reinvest that money in the products.