Wolters Kluwer

There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer

Technical Support Representative

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have nothing but great things to say about working here. I started my Technical Support career here and learned a great deal of valuable skills. The customer service call center that I worked in had the best team. Although most of the employees I worked with are not there, the Team Leader who shall remain anonymous, was super nice, but firm enough to get your butt into shape.

Cons

None that I can think of.

591 Other Employee Reviews for Wolters Kluwer (View Most Recent)

Good pay and benefits; massive bureaucracy, no room to advance in my division"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I worked at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay, excellent benefits, generous PTO policy.

Cons

I worked for a US company that was absorbed by WK, and it had the classic American company issues--petty middle management, no real advancement opportunities, and lousy office politics.

Hard to advise upper management when there was none present. I think WK in general is probably a good company. The division of my subsidiary was just not right for me for the long haul. I'd work for WK again.

A lot of work, but worth the effort

Current Employee - Technical Product Manager in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Technical Product Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

CCH has some of the best employees in the business. Smart, talented and dedicated employees. Decent pay and great benefits.

Cons

Upper management doesn't really seem to understand the market any more. Too many shifting priorities as executives have changed several times over the last couple of years.

Don't be shy to spend money to bring the products where they need to be. We are falling behind the competition, and it shows - both in the maturity of the suite and in the amount of customer churn. Listen to your product managers as they understand the market better than anyone. Build products that delight its users. Customers pays a premium for CCH products - please reinvest that money in the products.

There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer