Wolverine World Wide
www.wolverineworldwide.com Rockford, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Opportunities

I have been working at Wolverine World Wide full-time

ProsWolverine Worldwide values their employees. They offer them tuition reimbursement, an excellent menu of benefits, and they often promote from within.

ConsAs in any organization, Wolverine has made many structural changes. Although these moves were for the benefit of the greater good and for the health of the business, it still causes ill feelings with those friends and family members whose jobs have been lost.

Great benefits, not a place to grow...

I have been working at Wolverine World Wide

Pros: Benefits are good, facilities are great, updated hardware, software, office furniture...… Cons: No succession planning, no mentorship... makes it close to impossible to grow your… Advice to Senior Management: Employees don't leave "bad" companies, they leave bad managers... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Review

Logistics Analyst (Current Employee)
Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Wolverine World Wide full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work / life balance Cons: There were no direct career opportunities No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wolverine World Wide.

Worked for Wolverine World Wide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wolverine World Wide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wolverine World Wide CEO Blake W. Krueger. All reviews posted anonymously by Wolverine World Wide employees.