Wonderbox Technologies

Dead End.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mequon, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

I have been working at Wonderbox Technologies full-time

Pros

Occasional work from home, paid home internet service.

Cons

Certain management is aloof. Constantly making choices that seem to be made out of arrogance (because I am the boss) No direction, no responsibility is given to you as an employee, because your manager can't stand to let go of control. When control is given to you, it's not really, because he/she will micromanage every bit of it.

Let go already! You hired people to do work for you, SO LET THEM! Also, get over yourself, being in charge of people means you TAKE the lead, (giving direction) not boss them around like your a middle school principal. We are adults, that are perfectly capable of getting things done on our own. If we weren't we should be let go. End of story.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Wonderbox Technologies (View Most Recent)

Lack of team support.

I worked at Wonderbox Technologies

Pros

Growing company and good benefits.

Cons

Honestly, in my experience, I didn't find this to be a friendly place to work. The environment was very cliquish, and at times downright negative. There was a lack of support from management and team members.

Have a new company outlook. Encourage everyone to have each other's backs. Assume the best in your employees--at least ask questions to hear what we have to say.

There are newer employer reviews for Wonderbox Technologies

Worked for Wonderbox Technologies? Contribute to the Community!