Woodmont Real Estate
wres.com Belmont, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Top heavy, micro-managing management who could be more in touch with on site staff.

Property Manager (Former Employee)
Belmont, CA

I worked at Woodmont Real Estate

ProsThe benefits package is decent as is the pay (not great, but ok). If you are in the right area where there are a lot of properties, your chances for advancement are good. If not, you would have to relocate. The HR manager is very good (has their hands full). Not a lot of turnover at the company except in the Marketing department.

ConsThe company is constantly trying to roll out new education and marketing but never follows through with it. They make a big deal of new programs, then you never hear about them again! The CEO is too involved with the affairs of the sites. I've heard Regional managers have quit over this. Your experience as an employee will depend very much on who your direct supervisor is.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your on-site and Regional managers more autonomy. People are more intelligent than you give them credit for!

Leasing Consultant

Leasing Consultant (Current Employee)
Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Woodmont Real Estate full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Easy to get hired and promoted if you brown-nose, socializing… Cons: Company does not follow its own rules, each property has different guidelines, if you dont become part of the "clique" you will never be taken… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the rules, follow the law, give all employees the same training, stop with the 'clique' mentality.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall Decent

I have been working at Woodmont Real Estate

Pros: Decent pay and decent benefits. Cons: Upper manager can be tough and with certain areas they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Woodmont Real Estate.

Worked for Woodmont Real Estate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Woodmont Real Estate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Woodmont Real Estate CEO Ron Granville. All reviews posted anonymously by Woodmont Real Estate employees.