Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

www.wsandco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

Great place to work short-term.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

Pros

Above average pay, fantastic benefits, great work/life balance, located in the midst of the financial district, easy to get to from BART.

Cons

Tend to have favorites, hard work does not get recognized, unreasonable expectations, employees not respected, spend too much time with gossip.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. (View Most Recent)

Innovative Company to Grow a Career and Develop Professionally!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Open and supportive leadership, encouragement to share ideas and collaborate with the team
    -Excellent work/life balance with flexible work schedule (every other Friday off)
    -Education reimbursement with the opportunity to utilize external learning resources
    -Fabulous wellness program with massages for employees and yoga classes
    -Strong work ethic, drive and initiative is rewarded
    -Exciting company events and parties-this company celebrates their employees and understands the importance of having fun
    -CARE volunteer program fosters teamwork and the opportunity to give back to the community

Cons

-One of the best places to work in the Bay Area; although I have been an employee for less than a year, I am unable to think of any cons.

Woodruff-Sawyer is a wonderful place to work!

Current Employee - Claim Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Claim Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The collaborative work environment, peer and management support, and company leadership makes Woodruff-Sawyer an all-around exemplary place to work. As an employee owned company, we all have a stake in the Company results for the mutual benefit of our clients and Woodruff-Sawyer. Everyone is treated like a professional adult here; we have work-schedule flexibility; great benefits; and we know how to have fun too.

Cons

If you require constant supervision, are not self-motivated, and do not have a desire to serve client needs, then you need not apply. Everyone is expected to pull their own weight here whether you're the CEO or the new person on the team. We recruit top talent, provide ongoing training, and it should not be a surprise we are expected to achieve great things.

I appreciate the leadership, support/mentoring, and the opportunities you have created for us at Woodruff-Sawyer.

There are newer employer reviews for Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.