Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart

Good place to work.

Paralegal (Current Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart

ProsI am not sure about the other reviewer's experiences but I can tell you that this is a very nice place to work. The wages are above-average for most of the staff and the benefits package is better than most. The firm provides medical, dental, vision and a 401K with an employer contribution. The management of the firm is accessible to all and they really care about their employees. This is a law firm and at times the work can be stressful, but there is a good balance here.

ConsI really have none at this time. I like working here.

Advice to Senior Management.

If you are not in the right crowd - forget it!

Legal Secretary (Current Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart

Pros: This firm has awesome benefits (and only until recently they were 100% employer paid, now they require a small percentage from the employee due… Cons: If you are not one of the "favorties" or staff that has worked here forever, you are pretty much going to hate working here. … Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to your staff! They are what makes the firm work. Pay attention to people who get away with making the firm… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart.

Worked for Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart CEO Ken Smart. All reviews posted anonymously by Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart employees.