There are newer employer reviews for Wordbank

good work/life balance

I have been working at Wordbank

Pros

good reputation
work with talented people
good work environment
good hours
good place to work if you think about retirement

Cons

office politics, yes it's all about people
ineffective trainings and meetings
project cycle is very slow
senior people are under qualified

too many senior people are siting in the office and doing nothing. need to develop a better performance evaluation system

5 Other Employee Reviews for Wordbank (View Most Recent)

Good company, good people, good service

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Wordbank full-time

Pros

Wordbank has a great team of talented and dedicated people. As a small office, we all get to pitch in where needed, and we get good and varied experience as a result. Salaries are competitive for the industry. We are differentiated in the market on customer service, customized solutions and true focus on a holistic international marketing approach.

Cons

While our small numbers work to our advantage with agility and speed in client needs and workflow customizations, it can cause bottlenecks with internal efforts. Strategic people can get caught up in production, and while that is good for client delivery it can be difficult when it comes to progressing other business goals.

Amazing Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Wordbank full-time

Pros

Work with an incredible group of people who are dedicated to achieving amazing results. We aim to "wow" each other and our clients on a daily basis. Open-door communication policy at all levels. We are always looking for opportunities to grow and are committed to enabling everyone in the office to find their passion as professionals. We truly believe that when people are happy and feel respected, great things will happen.

Cons

I wouldn't really call this a con but we do work hard and constantly evaluate our performance. We challenge the status quo in our industry and create custom solutions to meet the needs of our clients. A company and culture committed to innovation will experience some "pain" along the way as we try new things. So long as we are constantly learning and doing a better job in our next attempt, the blood, sweat and tears are worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for Wordbank

Worked for Wordbank? Contribute to the Community!