There are newer employer reviews for Wordbank

Good company, good people, good service

I have been working at Wordbank full-time

Pros

Wordbank has a great team of talented and dedicated people. As a small office, we all get to pitch in where needed, and we get good and varied experience as a result. Salaries are competitive for the industry. We are differentiated in the market on customer service, customized solutions and true focus on a holistic international marketing approach.

Cons

While our small numbers work to our advantage with agility and speed in client needs and workflow customizations, it can cause bottlenecks with internal efforts. Strategic people can get caught up in production, and while that is good for client delivery it can be difficult when it comes to progressing other business goals.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Wordbank (View Most Recent)

Amazing Culture

I have been working at Wordbank full-time

Pros

Work with an incredible group of people who are dedicated to achieving amazing results. We aim to "wow" each other and our clients on a daily basis. Open-door communication policy at all levels. We are always looking for opportunities to grow and are committed to enabling everyone in the office to find their passion as professionals. We truly believe that when people are happy and feel respected, great things will happen.

Cons

I wouldn't really call this a con but we do work hard and constantly evaluate our performance. We challenge the status quo in our industry and create custom solutions to meet the needs of our clients. A company and culture committed to innovation will experience some "pain" along the way as we try new things. So long as we are constantly learning and doing a better job in our next attempt, the blood, sweat and tears are worth it.

Work hard, play hard

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Wordbank

Pros

Great people; relaxed but hard-working environment; management that actually cares about team members; focus on quality of life and fair treatment as well as making money; open to change and suggestions when ideas are well thought-out and researched.

Cons

Compared to larger players in the industry compensation is less, but possibly comparable when considering the hourly wage (i.e., shorter working hours for slightly less pay). For the right person this is a worthwhile tradeoff, while some will prefer selling their free time for more money. Also, if you are inclined to say "that's not my job" at any time, this will not be the right environment for you. Everyone pitches in to get the job done, and that is a benefit for me but may not fit everyone's working style.

Additional administrative resources could help relieve management and allow them to focus more on strategic tasks.

There are newer employer reviews for Wordbank

Worked for Wordbank? Contribute to the Community!