There are newer employer reviews for Workday

It's an innovative company with a lot of potential and a good sense of humor, I'm excited to be here!

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Everyone works hard, coworkers are friendly, I feel like I'm part of a team rather than competing with my coworkers.

Cons

Everything moves very quickly, it's difficult to keep up. Once you think you've mastered an area of the software, it changes.

Focus on innovation in all areas of the organization, not just product innovation. Workday is different than other HR vendors so I would expect deployment, training, and sales of Workday to be as different from traditional ERP as the product is. Also, keep investing in Workday Labs! What a great concept.

132 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

Workday is a good place to be

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Workday really is on the next wave of technology, bringing SaaS to the enterprise space.

Cons

While the product is really strong, some in management believe the product is perfect and sells itself.

amazing, but...

I have been working at Workday

Pros

hugely talented team, lots of opportunities for creative and sometimes groundbreaking work. across the board, people are great to work with and there are minimal politics between individuals or teams.

Cons

the team is generally overworked and underpaid relative to competitive opportunities. the hard work is good, and the teamwork is good, but there's often just too much of it.

put a bit more focus on investing in the employee base rather than just building the next big company. it would be great to see more investment in individual and team development, rather than just company and product.

There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!