There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Great Place to Work, talented leadership team

Cons

Long hours but this is understandable given company's stage of growth

136 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

Would have been better if I was ex PeopleSoft

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Great product. Company soley focused on going public and anything that gets in the way gets chopped.

Cons

Nepotism reigns supreme here as it is a family run company. I have never seen such classlessness in the firing of some employees for no reason aka wrongful terminations. Management would look at this as just a means of growing the company. There are some Directors/Managers that are toxic to the org's culture.

Practice what you preach. Your slogan to customers is invest in your people buy WD have better access to talent/decision making/etc. But you don't do this internally? Why not?

Great company with great opportunities

I have been working at Workday

Pros

This place is on a roll...the product is awesome, the new business is pouring in, and the clients are very happy. The senior leadership is very impressive: humble, extremely bright, and most of them have already managed organizations through very rapid growth. Workday is filled with very smart people who leave their egos at the door, instead focusing on making our product and service great. I never worked at Peoplesoft, and I don't think it matters. I've never felt like an outsider for a moment (contrary to other comments posted here).

Cons

This place is moving very quickly, so expectations are high. We're pushed out of our comfort zone - those with faith in themselves can handle it. Workday isn't for those who want a slow, relaxed, ramp up period.

Our management team is phenomenal. More pay and options would be nice.

There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!