There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Truly a great place to work!

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Team mentality; very positive working environment.

Cons

Onboarding was difficult - not a lot of structure/formality. Hard to meet/get to know coworkers. But, I think this has to do with the fact that they in such a big growth phase right now and they're trying to get procedures in place to handle this.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The Right Place To Be

I have been working at Workday

Pros

I feel fortunate to be working here. Workday is one of the most exciting places to work right now, and has a very bright future. I have a fantastic relationship with my supervisor, and the work is fun and interesting. I've never been afraid to say what's on my mind, which is rare.

Cons

It's a fast growing company and changing quickly, so only join the ride if you can handle the speed. With all the new hires, there is a bit of a "land grab" for ownership of things, but that's what happens when a lot of ambitious and smart people come together. Not really a worry since there's plenty of work and opportunity.

Challenging, Innovative and Exciting place to work

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Workday

Pros

The company leadership and products are stellar. Prospects are blown away by what Workday brings to the table. The acumen of people this company is able to attract is top notch. The ERP industry is at a tipping point and Workday is a contributor to that tipping point.

Cons

The pace is fast and you need to be able to continuously engage,learn and be prepared to stretch.
    Workday is a start up and you need to be a jack of all trades due to resources.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus and path. This is one of the most exciting places I have worked and I am very proud to be here!