There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Professional, hard-working environment

I worked at Workday

Pros

Workday's SaaS-based software is innovative and is gaining customers in human resources and financial management markets. Employees are very positive about the company and the customers. The environment is usually collegial and cooperative. A professional atmosphere is emphasized.

Cons

Many employees started working together at Peoplesoft (now Oracle) and it is difficult to have the same rapport if you don't have that background. There is an emphasis on having experience with human resources and financial management markets even if that isn't your primary job.

Management should seek to value diversity in terms of employee background. It would be nice to see a greater variety of experiences.

141 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

Workday values its Customers, Employees and is a fine place to work

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Workday full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Workday is a continuation of the culture developed and matured originally at PeopleSoft. We treat our Customers and Employees very very well and with respect.

Cons

Sales Reps do not earn as much as at other ERP and Software sales companies in general. But if you exceed your quota you can blow out your earnings.

Provide either a travel allowance, or an extra starting bonus or more incentive to last the first year or two before a really large deal can get fully baked.

Well run company

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer

I have been working at Workday full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Workday is a fun company that means business! We know how to make getting it done satisfying for both employees and customers which means that we have a lot of happy employees and customers. Workday has a workforce that is diverse and well rounded, and I believe that this shows in its products!

Cons

Workday needs to invest in better chairs. We sit in those things for the majority of our waking hours, they need to be comfortable and ergonomic, and are worth an investment.

place an appropriate value on facilities rather than pinching pennies there.

There are newer employer reviews for Workday