Workday

www.workday.com

An Excellent Place to Work!

ProsWorkday has restored my belief that corporate America can provide jobs that are fun, rewarding and challenging. My managers have respect for my work/life balance and I feel I can give honest feedback to anyone in the company (including upper management). My coworkers all seem genuinely enthusiastic about their jobs and that makes a huge difference for my attitude too. Recently I was walking through the development cubes and saw a developer staring intently at his screen with a wide smile on his face. I figured he was looking a youtube video, but when I peeked at the screen I saw that he was working on some code. He, like many other people I have seen around the office, just seemed to be enjoying his work. It's a refreshing and contagious attitude that I really enjoy at Workday.
Of course having Dave Duffield as Co-CEO is fantastic. He is a great person, genuine and welcoming with a drive to build a company that lasts. The other thing that is really powerful about having Dave as Co-CEO is that he attracts really talented people based on his excellent (and deserved) reputation. I really feel honored to be part of the team at Workday.

ConsI wish I was closer to the HQ (I work from home) so that I could participate in more of the company activities. A vast majority of the staff are very experienced, but we will need to start hiring junior people that can grow as the company matures. I realize that the executives are working hard on this, but it will be an ongoing challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementFinding great junior people will be an ongoing challenge for Workday. Over time we will end up with a generation gap that will be difficult to fill if we don't work hard on recruiting college grads and people new to the industry.

Workday is on fire! This is one fast moving, fast growing, great company.

I have been working at Workday

Pros: If you like fast paced...and I mean, fast paced, hungry, passionate places to work - Workday is it. With extreme… Cons: Lots to do in little time, so the work load and… Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused and always remember honest communication is key. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work if you think CRM is exciting.

Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Workday

Pros: Casual Atmosphere They pay very well even to the lower positions Successful… Cons: Boring service, I didn't feel excited to help the company… Advice to Senior Management: Give more appreciation and reviews of their workers. More

There are newer reviews on Workday.

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!