Was a decent company that has been rolling downhill for several years now

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at WorkflowOne full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Smart and effective management teams at the individual plants with decent production capabilities and long term employees. Willingness to invest IF you can bring the work in first. Beginning to move into more current technologies. Skilled people have a chance to shine.

Cons

Only a couple small raises in over ten years mixed in with a 10% cut in pay. Upper management is revolving door with direction constantly changing. Benefits cut to almost nothing with no relief in site. Buyout can't be any worse than it was.

Take care of the people taking care of you. Figure out a direction to go and run with it.

Other Reviews for WorkflowOne

Unbelievably great employees with unbelievably mediocre management

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at WorkflowOne full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is truly only one pro when I think about my tenure at WorkflowOne. The coworkers. I have worked with several excellent individuals in over 5 years of working for the company. The dedication most of the employees show is way above average and most people work together to keep their customers happy.

Cons

This company has an extremely negative environment fostered by demanding more work with less resources. I have never received a raise from this company in over 5 years of employment regardless of having excellent reviews each and every time. Every coworker I am in contact with is miserable in their job. The people are excellent but management insists on placing more demands on people rather than rewarding them for any of the hard work or dedication put forth. There is minimal if any training, employees are talked down to by management and it is insisted that you work many extra hours without any additional pay or incentive to do so. I truly hope that the merger with Standard Register will be a positive turn for this company, but for that to happen several key management personnel need to be eliminated or placed in different roles for the culture to change.

I truly hope that Standard Register realizes what an asset many of the WorkflowOne employees are and shows their appreciation more than previous management. Morale truly could not be worse so it would not take much to show the employees that you do care about them.

Another sad former employee

Former Employee - Hourly  in  York, PA
    Former Employee - Hourly in York, PA

I worked at WorkflowOne full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for Workflow from the time they bought Relizon. They workplace was clean and organized. They will invest in improvements IF you can show projected savings. They do pay well, if you were on the higher end of the pay scale when hired.

Cons

This company used to be not too bad, until they went through C11. After stiffing suppliers, they have to compete with one Hand tied behind their back due to having to pay a premium to get supplies just to operate. The merger is the only way to postpone the inevitable. Many good employees will suffer for the executives mistakes.

Listen to those doing the work. Reward them, not continue to line your pockets at their expense. They are the ones doing the real work and know how to do their jobs efficiently and would make suggestions on improvements if they were rewarded.

There are newer employer reviews for WorkflowOne.

Worked for WorkflowOne? Contribute to the Community!