Workplace Options

www.workplaceoptions.com
  www.workplaceoptions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Workplace Options

Great place to gain experience and learn about change and innovation.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Workplace Options full-time for more than a year

Pros

WPO takes its employees suggestions to heart. If you have a good idea or a new and better way of doing something, they listen. The company truly believes in internal promotion. If you work hard, you WILL get rewarded. I won't deny that opportunities are presented daily and there may be some time before things open. This is only because people don't leave their leadership positions. I think that says something in itself. If there are no openings because managers don't leave, that isn't a bad thing.

Cons

I won't say everything is perfect, but I will say leadership does care. There are times where we may have a goal, but aren't sure how we are getting there. If you like the black and white, WPO is not the place for you. If you are open to change and trying new things, then this is the place for you.

Make yourselves more visible to teams you might not interact with daily. As leaders, people want to know who you are and want to meet you.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Workplace Options (View Most Recent)

Opportunities to grow professionally

I have been working at Workplace Options full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at WPO for over two years. I started entry level and was able to grow my skills professionally through opportunities such as; training new hires amongst my team, attending leadership meetings, working my way up through their proficiency program, and working in a corporate environment. There are many different ways to involve yourself within the company in order to gain experience and develop skills. Depending on how much you put into this job, you will see the company give back to you.

Cons

There are cons to every workplace, but my philosophy is to remain positive through out the work you do. Depending on how much you put into your work, has a strong impact on what you will get back from the company you work for.

decent place to work

I worked at Workplace Options full-time

Pros

great place if you are right out of school, flexible schedule,

Cons

cubical work, expectation are more than one person can handle.

There are newer employer reviews for Workplace Options

Worked for Workplace Options? Contribute to the Community!