Workway
www.workway.com Glendale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Finding ways to cheat you

Economist (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsThey (women mostly) seem to 'know' HR staff of Core Logic (FirstAmerican) and can find some hidden jobs for you if you desperately need some short-term assignment at low wages.

ConsHad to be drug tested for a professional job - first time in my life. Had to leave for family emergency just one week before the contract ended and after I had finished all my assignment. HR of the client forced me to quit (I think to help Workway) so that I couldn't get unemployment. Workway fought hard to deny me unemployment benefits and even sent a representative (lawyer?) to the Administrative Judge's hearing. I prevailed thanks to a honest judge. Workway belongs to Hall of Shame.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing.

OK

CRM (Current Employee)

I have been working at Workway

Pros: They help you find contract work Cons: They rip you off on the hourly rate More

All in all, Workway does pay in a timely manner. I do wish however that they would communicate better together.

Contract Renewal Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Workway

Pros: Close proximity to home, and ability to adjust schedule when needed to meet… Cons: Difficult environment between too many childish personalities. Advice to Senior Management: Require people to work while they are at work and do… More
There are newer reviews on Workway.

Worked for Workway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Workway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Workway CEO James Bowmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Workway employees.