There are newer employer reviews for Workway

If you have no other choice, but don't look for longevity

Current Employee - Contract Writer  in  Williamson, TX
Current Employee - Contract Writer in Williamson, TX

I have been working at Workway as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I was paid 18 an hour, getting hired is the easy part.

Cons

Only worked once a month for an auction company. The communication between business and workway is terrible. Also they can let you go at anytime without telling you.

Have better communication among the business you deal with and the people who work for you. It's not like your not getting a piece of the pie so make sure the little people don't feel insignificant.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Workway (View Most Recent)

An absolute nightmare

I worked at Workway

Pros

I can not think of one positive thing to say about Workway

Cons

I started with the company when it was just starting owner was a absentee owner the person that was in charge had little experience in the staffiing industry and wanted to grow a business in the real estate /mortgage industry when that industry was on a major downturn.

Finding ways to cheat you

Former Employee - Economist  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Economist in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Workway as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They (women mostly) seem to 'know' HR staff of Core Logic (FirstAmerican) and can find some hidden jobs for you if you desperately need some short-term assignment at low wages.

Cons

Had to be drug tested for a professional job - first time in my life. Had to leave for family emergency just one week before the contract ended and after I had finished all my assignment. HR of the client forced me to quit (I think to help Workway) so that I couldn't get unemployment. Workway fought hard to deny me unemployment benefits and even sent a representative (lawyer?) to the Administrative Judge's hearing. I prevailed thanks to a honest judge. Workway belongs to Hall of Shame.

Nothing.

There are newer employer reviews for Workway

Worked for Workway? Contribute to the Community!