World Changers Church
www.worldchangers.org College Park, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Grreat cause but poor leadership and execution

ProsChristian cause
Free company gym
Discounts on merchandise
Many employees are wonderful, faithful people

ConsThe pay is abysmal. Employees are often disrespected and treated unfairly. Unskilled, uneducated and unknowledgeable people are placed in leadership positions without any management training. The promotion process is a real mystery. Raises are generally never granted, even for excellent employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease listen to the employees. We're not all bad people. Some of us came to the company to really make a difference, however, the unfair policies and lack of positive encouragement make it quite challenging.

Good employer to work for.

Kitchen Worker (Former Employee)
    College Park, GA

I worked at World Changers Church full-time for more than a year

Pros: Paid annual birthday and holidays Cons: Some employees should learn the meaning of the word respect Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its okay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at World Changers Church full-time for less than a year

Pros: A good place for entry-level person seeking to gain experience. Cons: The health benefits and pay is dismal. Company needs to improve on hiring qualified… Advice to Senior Management: Need more training and invest in continue education for your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on World Changers Church.

Worked for World Changers Church? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Changers Church reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Changers Church CEO Creflo Dollar. All reviews posted anonymously by World Changers Church employees.