World Changers Church

www.worldchangers.org
  www.worldchangers.org
There are newer employer reviews for World Changers Church

Grreat cause but poor leadership and execution

I have been working at World Changers Church

Pros

Christian cause
Free company gym
Discounts on merchandise
Many employees are wonderful, faithful people

Cons

The pay is abysmal. Employees are often disrespected and treated unfairly. Unskilled, uneducated and unknowledgeable people are placed in leadership positions without any management training. The promotion process is a real mystery. Raises are generally never granted, even for excellent employees.

Please listen to the employees. We're not all bad people. Some of us came to the company to really make a difference, however, the unfair policies and lack of positive encouragement make it quite challenging.

6 Other Employee Reviews for World Changers Church (View Most Recent)

Good employer to work for.

Former Employee - Kitchen Worker  in  College Park, GA
    Former Employee - Kitchen Worker in College Park, GA

I worked at World Changers Church full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid annual birthday and holidays

Cons

Some employees should learn the meaning of the word respect

Very Disappointing

Former Employee - I'd Rather Not Say But I Had Responsibility In A Major Department  in  College Park, GA
    Former Employee - I'd Rather Not Say But I Had Responsibility In A Major Department in College Park, GA

I worked at World Changers Church full-time

Pros

No cursing like in secular places,

Cons

The people they hired were really not qualified, the pay was low for that industry, they were disorganized and didn't really know their jobs. I was very disappointed to see it function like that behind the scenes.

They need to hire management and supervisors who are QUALIFIED to manage staff and not college buddies and relatives or the faithful servants from the choir and parking lot ministry. Just because someones been with the church for 15 years doesn't make them qualified to lead a department of paid professionals. I think they hire people who will accept less and aren't as qualified as they could or should be. Its an old pentecostal church front mindset wrapped up in a mega church building.

There are newer employer reviews for World Changers Church

Worked for World Changers Church? Contribute to the Community!