World Council of Credit Unions, Inc

www.woccu.org

Great potential, mediocre execution.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsWOCCU is an organization filled with good people with good intentions. Its undertakes serious and much-needed work throughout the world and its relationships with its member organizations, credit unions, offer it a uniquely sustainable approach to international development.

ConsWOCCU, as a grant-driven niche NGO, doesn't have the right staff to do what donors want and isn't changing fast enough to keep up. Management lacks internal cohesion to make the necessary changes and moral is low.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on improving from within by setting standards and holding people accountable. Invite staff to be part of the solution by making them comfortable to speak up.

Great People!

Technical Services Intern (Former Employee) Madison, WI

I worked at World Council of Credit Unions, Inc

Pros: Great people. Good teamwork. The employees really care about one another. I could… Cons: Staff is always traveling so it is sometimes hard to communicate. The office… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good. Continue to offer help and direction to staff. I know everyone is always… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

WOCCU is a great organization with the goal of trying to helping individuals that make less than a dollar a day.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Madison, WI

I worked at World Council of Credit Unions, Inc

Pros: WOCCU consists of great people that make the workplace environment enjoyable. The benefits are… Cons: WOCCU is said to be one of the credit union world's best kept secret. They have a lot of goals set and they are… Advice to Senior Management: Providing better communication among the different internal and external business groups… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on World Council of Credit Unions, Inc.

Worked for World Council of Credit Unions, Inc? Contribute to the Community!