World Federalist Movement
www.wfm-igp.org New York, NY 16 to 50 Employees

Great internship experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to intern if you are looking to get to know one of their subject areas well. Interns are given a lot of responsibility, passes for the UN to attend meetings, and are integrated into meetings and discussions among full time staff.

ConsUnpaid, but I feel this is in keeping with many similar opportunities so I don't think this should be a deal breaker for anyone considering a position there.

Very relaxed, very friendly attitude.

New York, NY

I have been working at World Federalist Movement

Pros: There are not a lot of employees but about half of them are interns they bring in. They really want interns to… Cons: It is an unpaid internship. They don't like it when you can't work a… Advice to Senior Management: Make the work seem like it is important. Make interns feel that they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Internship Experience

Communications Intern (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at World Federalist Movement as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great place to intern as the previous post mentioned. I interned for the Coalition for the International Criminal Court, which is under the umbrella of… Cons: All internships are unpaid! They also don't have many job opening, partly because all the interns and fellows pretty much do the work of a… Advice to Senior Management: Please consider compensating at least the full-time interns... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on World Federalist Movement.

Worked for World Federalist Movement? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Federalist Movement reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by World Federalist Movement employees.