World Financial Group
www.worldfinancialgroup.com Atlanta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Life changing career.

Financial Planner (Current Employee)
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at World Financial Group part-time for more than a year

ProsAmazing atmosphere, positive people, TONS of training available. The greatest thing about working at WFG is making a difference for families and putting them on track to reach their financial goals. Most people don't know where to go for the education they need to do that.

ConsI honestly can't think of a single negative part of being a WFG employee. It has changed my life in so many positive ways and I am thankful for it everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much to say in this area either. I have had every issue I've ever had come up addressed immediately by someone in a senior position. There are constant improvements and even the most senior people have their door open to me at any time.

Not bad

I have been working at World Financial Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Proffesional people all great working together Cons: Possitive staff alot to learn now More

Great way to get your foot into the financial industry.

I have been working at World Financial Group

Pros: Great learning experience, great mentor-ship of products, and business. Cons: Not good financial sense for a full time. Advice to Senior Management: improve internet reputation. Its the 21st century. More

There are newer reviews on World Financial Group.

Worked for World Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Financial Group CEO Joe DiPaola . All reviews posted anonymously by World Financial Group employees.