World Kitchen

www.worldkitchen.com

My time with WKI was lacking due to upper management.

Former Employee - Brand Marketing  in  West Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Brand Marketing in West Chicago, IL

Pros

Was given a chance to work with mulitple teams, cross channel, that offered cretive thoughts around buisness.

Cons

There is not a marketing deparment in place with a strong point of view or a view that is not based in an "80's" mind set.

Allow all members of upper team to have buy in on drivers and direction. Do not allow smaller, inner office issues to detract from the goal set for company.

Other reviews for World Kitchen

They have always had my back

Current Employee - Key Holder  in  Pleasant Prairie, WI
    Current Employee - Key Holder in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Pros

I was out of work a couple different times for personal problems and they always left their door open for me to come back. It is a great company to work for and I feel like it is a tight knit group.

Cons

Sometimes they expect way to much out of for the pay that you receive. They focus so much on customer service that I dont think should be a main concern seeing that your selling plates and bowls not wedding rings and cars.

Try not to do favoritism or group up with employees making "clicks" Cutting someones hours to get them to quit is wrong.

Good Company. Lack luster management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Greencastle, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greencastle, PA

Pros

Great employee discounts, People are very hard working, management communicates issues regarding the business pretty openly. We make very dependable and quality product.

Cons

Below average pay based on the industry. Some managers within the orginization dont understand the impact of decisions they make. Inexperienced upper management in certain divisions. Micro managing very rampant in certain divisions

Pay your employees better. Hire leaders that have experience managing the whole aspect of their division not just parts of it. Micromanaging kills small organizations

There are newer employer reviews for World Kitchen.

Worked for World Kitchen? Contribute to the Community!