World Relief

www.wr.org
  www.wr.org
There are newer employer reviews for World Relief

A Non profit group that encourages professional and social growth of the employees.

Former Employee - Program Manager in Nairobi (Kenya)
Former Employee - Program Manager in Nairobi (Kenya)

I worked at World Relief

Pros

Christian based organization that allows growth and development of the workers who are willing to be proud of their contribution.

Cons

There is very little time left for personal and private life as the deadlines have to be met always.

The regional and international offices have to work together for the good of the beneficiaries.

19 Other Employee Reviews for World Relief (View Most Recent)

World Relief is a wonderful place to work.

Former Employee - Director of Tutoring Program
    Former Employee - Director of Tutoring Program

I worked at World Relief

Pros

World Relief's staff and employees are great to work with. They were very flexible and gave me a lot of autonomy.

Cons

It would have been very helpful to have more feedback from my employer, both in strengths and in areas of growth.

Working for World Relief was a very positive experience. The people were nice to work with and very supportive and available.

Good place for a first experience in non-profit work

I worked at World Relief

Pros

World Relief serves the local immigrant population effectively and provides a broad variety of services, ranging from refugee resettlement to tutoring to legal aid.

Cons

While the organization provides useful services, the immigration legal services branch devotes a little more time, energy, and money to advocacy work than I appreciated, and it was not always organized very efficiently.

-More effective and up to date public relations work would be helpful in expanding the organization's mission.
    -Advocacy work could be more focused and efficient.

There are newer employer reviews for World Relief