World Relief
www.wr.org Baltimore, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Best people on earth to work with, pay is the exact opposite

Program Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe management is servant hearted, everyone is there to change the world, people love and care for their clients better than at any other similar organizations (which says a lot in a field with love and care at its core). Decent infrastructure, lot of room to build original initiatives and improve processes.

ConsPay rate is lower than anywhere in the industry by a hefty margin! No real development tracks or promotional efforts. That said, people work here because they WANT to and are willing to sacrifice a living wage to do it.

Saving One Life at a time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I worked at World Relief

Pros: It was nice at the end of the workday to feel that you made a… Cons: No input from employees ever induced management to rework strategies for the company. Executive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stuck in it ways

Networking Analyst (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at World Relief

Pros: Atmosphere was good if you fit in the culture of… Cons: For younger more aware people will seem old fashion Advice to Senior Management: get with the times More
There are newer reviews on World Relief.

Worked for World Relief? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Relief reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Relief CEO Stephan Bauman. All reviews posted anonymously by World Relief employees.