World Travel Holdings
wth.com Wilmington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Incredible. I love my job, the role, the people and the direction we're heading in.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

ProsPeople, the work, hours, pay and and the fact that we are selling dreams. The travel industry is a fun industry to be in, especially since I love to travel.

ConsWe are a low margain business so there is a lot of pressure because every booking counts. It's a 24/7 business so it's hard to find employees willing to work the non desirable shifts.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! You did an awesome job at pulling this company out of hard economic times. You made the hard decisions and continue to keep your eye on the ball.

Good long term company

Software Manager (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Good work life balance, upper management gives sufficient space to… Cons: Industry is not fast growing and it's hard for a company to… Advice to Senior Management: Come up with ways to lead employees multitask. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work - especially with the new management

Manager (Former Employee)
Wilmington, NC

I worked at World Travel Holdings

Pros: The new management (taking company from World Travel Holdings from National Leisure… Cons: Benefits are not great. Health insurance costs a lot - they spend money on things… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in a better benefits package. More

There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Travel Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Travel Holdings CEO Brad Tolkin. All reviews posted anonymously by World Travel Holdings employees.