There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

I LOVE my job

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative
Current Employee - Customer Care Representative

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

What more is there to say? I get to talk to people all day long about their upcoming cruise. I get to do this all while working from home in my pajamas....

Cons

The benefits are a little better than average, but very pricey! I wish that the monthly premiums would decrease. It would really be nice if they offered Aflac insurance.

Keep up the good work. You make this a wonderful place to spend 8 hours a day. 9 years with WTH and hopefully many more to come :)

67 Other Employee Reviews for World Travel Holdings (View Most Recent)

Amazing organization that cares about the employees and values your perspective

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Great potential to earn great money, robust training program, leadership that cares and invests in the business and the people, travel perks, great work locations, alot of tenure with great opportunity to learn from others that have been in the business for a long time.

Cons

It is a seasonal business so always be prepared for a busy first quarter. Plan vacations accordingly so you can enjoy the great industry you are a part of.

Continue leading the business with the passion and pride that you do. Your desire to see this business continue to succeed and grow does not go unnoticed!!

Great place to train and learn the cruise business.

Current Employee - Group Sales
    Current Employee - Group Sales

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Work your own hours. You can earn an unlimited income however it dies take a while to build up
    your sales.

Cons

The management is ok. If you do not work you do not make any money. If you have a reservation to cancel they will take the commission out of your next pay check.

Be much more helpful to people who are having a difficult time making sales rather than gushing over the people that are making sales. Everyone wants to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!