World Travel Holdings

www.wth.com

I LOVE my job

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)

ProsWhat more is there to say? I get to talk to people all day long about their upcoming cruise. I get to do this all while working from home in my pajamas....

ConsThe benefits are a little better than average, but very pricey! I wish that the monthly premiums would decrease. It would really be nice if they offered Aflac insurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. You make this a wonderful place to spend 8 hours a day. 9 years with WTH and hopefully many more to come :)

Amazing organization that cares about the employees and values your perspective

(Current Employee)

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Great potential to earn great money, robust training program, leadership that cares and invests in the business and the people, travel perks,… Cons: It is a seasonal business so always be prepared for a busy first quarter.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue leading the business with the passion and pride that you do. Your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to train and learn the cruise business.

Group Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Work your own hours. You can earn an unlimited… Cons: The management is ok. If you do not work you do not make any money. … Advice to Senior Management: Be much more helpful to people who are having a difficult time making sales rather… More
There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!