There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

Dissatisfied

Current Employee - Travel Pro
Current Employee - Travel Pro

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

It is work at home and you are not pressurized to keep taking calls. Get to spend more time to know the customers well.

Cons

It is sales that drives a perosn crazy. Every few minutes there is an email that boasts of people making 20K in sales. That puts a person off for the rest of the day. For every person tries their best to get that mark but is not always successful and that puts a question in your head ..are you not good enough?
The schedule is killing. They ask you what schedule you prefer but that is not adhered to.
They will give you 50hrs a week. It is fine for people who do not have a family, social circle, hobbies.
When you sell it does not mean you will get that commission. At the end of pay period you will get the higher amount . So it is not your basic +commission.
In short if you do not sell well you are stuck at $8/hr
There are too many different products and many more get added each day.
If you work late shifts then cruise lines and back office is closed so for any help you are on your own .

Try to distribute the commission pattern, and the products sold.
Do not try to make people "Jack of all trades Master of none"

67 Other Employee Reviews for World Travel Holdings (View Most Recent)

I LOVE my job

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

What more is there to say? I get to talk to people all day long about their upcoming cruise. I get to do this all while working from home in my pajamas....

Cons

The benefits are a little better than average, but very pricey! I wish that the monthly premiums would decrease. It would really be nice if they offered Aflac insurance.

Keep up the good work. You make this a wonderful place to spend 8 hours a day. 9 years with WTH and hopefully many more to come :)

Amazing organization that cares about the employees and values your perspective

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Great potential to earn great money, robust training program, leadership that cares and invests in the business and the people, travel perks, great work locations, alot of tenure with great opportunity to learn from others that have been in the business for a long time.

Cons

It is a seasonal business so always be prepared for a busy first quarter. Plan vacations accordingly so you can enjoy the great industry you are a part of.

Continue leading the business with the passion and pride that you do. Your desire to see this business continue to succeed and grow does not go unnoticed!!

There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!